-
February 24th, 2025, 09:16 AM
#1
WASSupp Member
Distracted Driving Jam
I got slapped with a distracted driving ticket for my phone, but I swear it’s not the full story. Is it worth contesting, or too hard to prove?
-
February 24th, 2025, 09:59 AM
#2
WASSupp Member
Re: Distracted Driving Jam
Distracted driving’s a drag—cops love nailing it, but if you weren’t texting, you might have a play. Proof’s tricky without backup, though pros can twist it. I checked Cell Phone Tickets Ontario, Distracted Driving | Traffic Paralegal Services and it’s got some angles to try. If it’s flimsy—like no video—don’t just fold. Takes effort, but could dodge the sting if you’ve got a decent defense!
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks